Thursday, August 27, 2009

We've seen better days...

How would you like to hang out with this all day?

Yea. Me either.
My old full time job is looking pretty cushy these days.

Today has been a snotty, whiny, cryingy, no good, very bad day. It is too hot to go outside and we can only walk around Walmart for so long. Every time we are in the house Ryan follows me around whining and crying and then even when I pick him up he eventually starts whining and crying again. Could it be those elusive teeth we have heard so much about? (At almost 15 months, he still only has 3.)

To top it off, Zach is working late tonight. Ryan is sleeping right now and boy do I hope he wakes up in a better mood.

Cross your fingers!

That's the face Ryan makes when I take a picture of him while he's crying. That flash can take a little guy by suprise when he's wallowing in despair!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Poor, sad baby boy :(. Poor, sad, loosing her mind Mommy. My heart goes out to you both. Hang in there!

Holly said...

I know days like this, and they are no fun--for baby or mom. Hope tomorrow is better!

Angela and Mike said...

what a sad sad boy. Sometimes I find myself saying to Colton "Colton...that is an overreaction. Is that necessary?" haha. I hope he's a happier boy tomorrow.

Rach said...

Wow, it must be so hard to be a toddler! At least you can blog about it. The good news is, even when he is so sad, he's still a pretty dang cute kid.

Amber Handy said...

I was just thinking the same thing about my old job and feeling a bit guilty. I'm glad I''m not the only one thinking it :)

Will just got four back molars and a bunch of other teeth and he was SUPER grumpy. It sounds like Ryan might be going though the same thing. I sure hope it doesn't last long - for his AND your sake!

Mimi Collett said...

:( Yeah, sometimes Jill gets in what I call "sensitive" moods where she cries for no reason I can determine. And when I say cries, I mean screams with tears. Sigh.

Sorry about your bad day. :(

Jill said...

Mood swings. Tough at any age.
So pitiful, and yet so darned cute.