We are very relieved to have a diagnosis. I was worried that we made her sick. I was wracking my brain trying to think what I could have done to make our puppy so sick. Was it the cleaning solution I used? Was it something in our backyard? Did she eat something she shouldn't have? It was driving me crazy.
Ryan and I will go pick her up in a few hours and we are so excited to have our Roxy girl back home!
7 comments:
I am glad to hear everything is going to be okay. She is so cute!
yeah!!! I am so relieved. I can hardly wait for pictures of Roxy and Ryan!! What breed is she?
Congratulations. This rough start will make all the other puppy stuff seem doable. I am so glad she got something they can treat. Enjoy your new puppy!
Such a cute puppy!
Whew--glad she is doing better. Can't wait for more pics of Ryan and Roxy!
Have a fun day! It will be fun to see how Ryan responds to his new "sibling."
I am really glad that it wasn't anything you did. So, it seems kind of stinky that you were sold a sick dog. Was there just no way for them to know, since she appears to have been sick since birth?
Post a Comment