We went camping last night in St. George with Jason. It was fun.
This morning Zach and Jason went fishing. Zach caught a big one!
We left Vegas on Friday a family of three, but we came back today a family of four!
She doesn't have a name yet but she is already fitting in quite nicely. She rested her head on the edge of Ryan's car seat the whole drive home. I think they will be fast friends.
OMG....first I thought coming back a family of four meant Zach saved his fish....but by scrolling down saw the most loving puppy photo ever!!! She is indeed a cute one!!!
Oh, thats so fun! She looks like a super cute and fun puppy. I can't wait when we can finally get a puppy. Madsen always is asking for one. She and Ryan are going to be best buds. :)
OH WOW. oh. wow. Weren't we JUST having this conversation? How did it happen? Wait, that's not the kind you were going to get right? I need to hear the story. How exciting!!!
7 comments:
Wow--she is quite a cutie! Hope she is weaned and not lonesome tonite when she sleeps alone!
She is soooo sweet. Can't wait to hear what you name her. And that is some kinda fish Zach! Sounds like you guys had a great Saturday.
OMG....first I thought coming back a family of four meant Zach saved his fish....but by scrolling down saw the most loving puppy photo ever!!! She is indeed a cute one!!!
Oh, thats so fun! She looks like a super cute and fun puppy. I can't wait when we can finally get a puppy. Madsen always is asking for one. She and Ryan are going to be best buds. :)
Oh wow! Another kid, one with four legs! I bet they will buddies.
OH WOW. oh. wow. Weren't we JUST having this conversation? How did it happen? Wait, that's not the kind you were going to get right? I need to hear the story. How exciting!!!
Oh my goodness. She looks so cute in that picture! Sigh. The camping trip looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad Z got to get some fishing in.
Post a Comment