Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello, Old Friend.

Angela and baby Colton came over to watch the BYU football game on Saturday. (Woot! Woot! Go Cougs!) Colton was getting a little restless toward the end so we pulled out Ryan's old Jumperoo. The buttons and lights kept Colton entertained until Ryan woke up from his nap and got a little too helpful. He would stand right in front of Colton and push the buttons for him and spin the little toy on the front. Soon Colton had had enough of his little helper and wanted out.

As soon as we took Colton out, Ryan was ready to get in. He loved it. He thought it was the coolest toy ever.

I guess some things never change...

October 2008

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I wonder if he remembers all the "good times" he had in that bouncer? Couldn't help but notice that his legs have thinned out...just a bit :)

Rach said...

Yes, that was an awesome game! Chris and I actually watched it (a first in our married life).

Yes, his legs are definitely thinner, but his expression is pretty much identical! So cute.

Mimi Collett said...

Sigh. I remember that jumper. He sure loved that! It's cute to see him loving it still. Wow. Has a year really gone by? We miss you three!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting Angie and Colton for that terrific game! I'm so glad for your friendship. Love the cute comparison pictures of Ryan,then and now. I wish we could learn so much in a year!