Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stylish.

In honor of the first official day of Fall (yesterday), I present you with the long-sleeved onsie. Sure to be a favorite here in the Bellows house, if it ever gets cooler than 80 degrees outside!


Ryan has been a dream today. I am so excited to have my smiley baby back!

Hallelujah! :)

6 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Look at his tan lines on his legs....Nevada agrees with him!! Happy Boy again!

Amber Handy said...

It's so funny how much our boys have been alike! I was just thinking that it was so nice to have a happy, tantrum-free baby today! Let's hope this trend continues :)

Mimi Collett said...

Aww yay for when babies are dreams. :) Jill has those days sometimes. Hehe, and his tan line is pretty cute. I don't know if Jill will ever get one of those in Ohio. Haha. And this picture might be the only use that long sleeved onesie ever gets to have. :)

Jill said...

The long sleeves look especially nice with the cute bare legs.

Jodi said...

That boy has one great smile! Glad it is back.

Beth schell said...

It's amazing what a little sleep will do for a kid's mood, and mom's! Yeay for happy babies!