Zach and Ryan and I have gone jogging together a couple evenings this week. While we are getting ready to go, Zach likes to jog in place to "warm up." Even though Ryan just rides along in the stroller, he thinks he needs to warm up too.
Apparently, stretching is NOT necessary for Ryan's nightly jog.
Duh, Zach!
7 comments:
So cute! And Tucker enjoyed watching the video with me. I'm impressed that you guys go jogging together! Curt & I did Wii Fit together for a few nights (not that it even really counts...), but we haven't done it again for a few weeks. Darn exercising! I wish it was as addicting as blogging...! :)
that is just about the cutest thing ever
Is he cute EVERY minute?
Wow, that is so adorable.
P.S. We have the exact same couch!
Makes me laugh out loud...amazingly adorable.
I'm laughing out loud, too. I wish we could see Ryan's face when he walks away from Zach.
Haha that video was hilarious. And kudos on going jogging!!
Post a Comment