Wow that definitely would be unexpected. Poor legs. :(It's getting a bit cold here, so that must mean the weather is getting comfortable for you. :)
Yuck. You must have looked wounded. I'm glad you weren't :)
I think if that happened to me, I'd bust out laughing. Someone would probably think I'd gone crazy.
gross. how rude!
Yes. Very unexpected. Can't prepare for those types of things.haha.
At least your dog could lick it off for you. Good thing you have one.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow that definitely would be unexpected. Poor legs. :(
It's getting a bit cold here, so that must mean the weather is getting comfortable for you. :)
Yuck. You must have looked wounded. I'm glad you weren't :)
I think if that happened to me, I'd bust out laughing. Someone would probably think I'd gone crazy.
gross. how rude!
Yes. Very unexpected. Can't prepare for those types of things.haha.
At least your dog could lick it off for you. Good thing you have one.
Post a Comment