Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome Fall!

The weather is finally beautiful again here in Vegas and we are LOVING it! I actually wore long pants on my morning walks this week. Long pants people! Do you have any idea how long I have waited to write that!? It is true, the Las Vegas heat did not disappoint. We are proud to say that we survived our first Vegas summer. Just barely.

Today I pulled out my fall decorations and put them up on my shelves in the kitchen. In our one bedroom apartment back in Provo the decorations filled our front room. Now they basically just fill my shelves. It is a great feeling.

:)

Before.

After. All Fallified and fabulous.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Fallified? Really now? I vote fallified the best new word in the English language. Love the decked out autumnal shelves! (autumnal...how do you like that word?)

Mimi Collett said...

Hehe. I remember all that lovely decor! Sniff. Miss you! And it looks great, btw. :)

(Yay for long pants! Remind me to only visit you during the spring and summer, k?) (Or during the winter if I'm sick and tired of freezing cold snow and ice.)