-Ball
-Dog
-Hot
-Dad
-Bird
-Juice
-Book
-Yea
We are officially out of the 0-5 word zone and on to the 5-10 word zone! He is so smart.
The other day Zach dropped some ice on the floor. Ryan ran over and picked up an ice cube and with a semi-shocked face said, "Hot!" (sounds more like "Aught!")
I rarely wear make up during the week anymore so when I do Ryan is always very intrigued by my mascara. This started from an early age. When I wear mascara he tries to touch my eyelashes and pull the mascara off. He's weird like that. Anyway, we were in the backyard training Roxy and I leaned down to give her a treat when Ryan came up and started trying to grab my eye lashes. Annoyed, I said, "Stop trying to poke me in the eyeball!" Recognizing a word he could say, Ryan excitedly said, "Ball!" (sounds more like "Bah!")
Whenever the dog is chewing something she shouldn't, Ryan says in a stern voice, "Dah! Dah! Dah!" while pointing at her. He's such a good little dog master.
Ryan and I were reading in his room before one of his naps. He was very tired so he had his binky in. It was a guessing game book. We got to the page about rectangles. The page we were on describes an object that is "shaped like a rectangle and you can read it." Without blinking an eye, Ryan pops his binky out and says, "Book." (sounds more like "Bouh") then pops his binky back in. Genius!
Ryan answers, "yea!" to any question. One evening he got really frustrated about something and was shaking his head and hands and whining. Zach calmly asked, "Ryan, are you freaking out?" Ryan completely stopped and with a straight face answered, "Yea!"
6 comments:
Isn't it amazing how quick they grow up?? I was just thinking the same thing about Will - he is definitely not a baby anymore but a full-blown toddler. I just wish being a toddler didn't come with so many tantrums :)
SO cute! Love all the pictures! He really is so cute, and it's fun to read about everything he's learning. I especially loved the story/picture about the cell phone conversation. Smart little kid. This age is SO fun!
Have fun with the "yea" stage. Callie has definitely entered the "no" stage now. She used to say yes to EVERYTHING! She still does occasionally, but more often than not, its no!
I love his little words, especially "yea". It's like he says it all cool..."yea". haha.
ugh, my baby is yelling from his crib not wanting to go down for his nap...
awww I can't believe it! What a big boy he is. I can't believe he's saying words now. How great that he says yea to everything instead of no. He looks so cute in the car seat/phone picture. So grown up. :( And that's hilarious (but sounds painful) that he tries to grab your eyelashes. On the plus side, it's nice that he's a guy and he notices. :)
How cute!! He is such a little man :) I'm excited to have more time to play with him over Thanksgiving... Can't wait to see you guys for longer than "just passing on a road trip". I'm sure Ryan will be in the 20-25 range by then if he keeps this up...
Post a Comment