To help my blog get ready for Christmas, I will post one Christmasy thing each day until Christmas Eve (unless I forget or just don't feel like it).
So here is #1:
It's my Christmas card wall. I copied my friend, Angela. Although you can't see it, the cards are all attached to the same red ribbon. It has made getting Christmas cards even more fun this year. I love it.
p.s. Ryan has been screaming from his high chair the whole time I have been posting this. Merry Christmas little buddy! I'm guessing he can't wait for my mom to get here either...
4 comments:
I sure like the card in the middle. What a cute family :)
Love it...it looks great!
what a cute idea! I might have to steal it :) I can so relate to screaming kids.. and mommy busy with something else :)
That is a way cute idea. Hehe, I see my card! :) Yay. I'm happy to hear that your Christmas will be so great!!
Post a Comment