Ryan loves Christmas music. There is something about Christmas music that just makes him move. We have a Fisher Price Little People Nativity and it plays Silent Night when you press a button. That button gets pressed at]least 15 times a day and dancing ensues after each and every press. You'd think with so many opportunities I would catch it on camera once or twice. But no. Grandmas, you will have to settle for the video below. :)
Yesterday we listened to Christmas music during lunch. Ryan could not help but do a little dance.
Just another reason to love Christmas this year.
Yesterday we listened to Christmas music during lunch. Ryan could not help but do a little dance.
Just another reason to love Christmas this year.
3 comments:
What does Ryan think of the Christmas tree?? That nativity scene for kids is the cutest ever!
I need that little nativity set for Colton next year...that one is the best!
Very good dancer. He's so cute. And that's cool that Fisher Price makes a nativity scene. I was wondering if Lego did or if there were block ones. Jill recently broke my in-law's porcelain one, but it was on the floor. Sigh. I need to get used to how quickly she crawls now. :(
Post a Comment