Fast forward to touch up time. I had finished my rolling and moved onto the touch ups with a brush. From atop the refrigerator, something prompted me to look down to see what Ryan was doing. There he was in the middle of the kitchen floor, PAINTING the floor green! He had somehow reached my roller from off the kitchen island and got right to work. There was a green stripe from the top of the island cabinets to the floor where he got it down. What a helper. Look how proud he was.
As I was walking to the garbage to throw away the paint saturated paper towels I discovered this on the kitchen table.
I guess, as it turned out, I didn't have an eye on the baby. Luckily, I had it all cleaned up before Zach got home so he never has to know...
until he reads this. Doh!
BONUS picture!
10 comments:
And doesn't Ryan look oh so innocent in that picture? Is that little Colton?
I love reading stuff like this. It makes me realize that this kind of stuff happens to the best of us.
Cute pictures.
Those babies ARE so cute! Were you able to get the paint off the floor? I imagine so or you would've been a little more upset. Is it the same color as the other wall?
All you had to do was ask me to take him with me... We do have a jogging stroller you know. Now we are in a fight!
HIlarious!! I want to see a picture of the stripe down the cabinet from the island to the floor!! Go Ryan!
When you're a mom, there's always a price to pay for every accomplishment! He sure is a cute helper, though. And thanks for the bonus picture of my grandson! I am glad they are such good buddies.
hahahahahah oh best friend -- you have a very exciting little monster to look after! what a trouble maker! ;)
Busy boy. Too bad by the time he is capable of helping you paint he will most likely be uninterested. Oh well. I am impressed that he knew what to do!
Haha oh sad day. I'm glad you were able to get it cleaned up. I was worried when I saw the paint on the floor. It reminds me of hearing once about a kid who painted the car with normal wall paint. Oh sad day!
I love that he's young enough that he is blissfully aware, even proud of his work! Glad you can have such a good sense of humor about it.
Post a Comment