Man that is truly one amazing dog!!! And the fact that she keeps coming back for more! Priceless!!! Oh, and of course thats one stinkin cute little boy!
Roxy is such a good doggie! I've got to think that if Ryan climbed on top of Koda she might try to climb back on top of him! I'm very impressed with Roxy...hopefully our puppy can learn some lessons from yours.
6 comments:
awww a very good dog!! :) I am so happy that after the very bad first week things have gone so well with Roxy. :)
Yes! Maybe Roxy was worth all the heartache at the beginning. I would take Roxy and Ryan in a heartbeat!!
Is that puppy a keeper or what!? She could run away if she wanted but instead she tries to snuggle. So sweet.
Man that is truly one amazing dog!!! And the fact that she keeps coming back for more! Priceless!!! Oh, and of course thats one stinkin cute little boy!
Sometimes I watch this just to hear that cute giggle!
Roxy is such a good doggie! I've got to think that if Ryan climbed on top of Koda she might try to climb back on top of him! I'm very impressed with Roxy...hopefully our puppy can learn some lessons from yours.
Post a Comment