Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sharing.

Ryan loves to share his pretzel sticks with Roxy. They are becoming pretty good buddies these days. It is so fun to see them interact. Roxy has turned out to be such a good dog for our family. She is so gentle and mellow and she is so patient with Ryan. We love her.







8 comments:

Christine and Nick said...

I love how Ryan just stares at the camera the whole time... :)

Empty Nester said...

I love how Roxy patiently waits for the pretzel stick instead of grabbing them.

Jodi said...

Hard to believe this is the same puppy that almost drove you to the brink of insanity just a few short months ago. So sweet to see them sharing.

Angela and Mike said...

very cute. Roxy is a good dog, and Ryan is so nice to feed her snacks!

Konfusion with a K said...

yay for good puppies! she's such a cutie Brooke!!! I'm so glad that she and Ryan get along well together. I also love how in the video, he drops a stick on the floor and doens't give it to Roxy, he eats it :)

Mimi Collett said...

That is so awesome! Roxy doesn't grab the food—she waits. And Ryan gives her the food from the bag and himself the food from the floor. Haha. He is looking so big these days. :( Sigh. Jeff kept talking about how funny this video was last night. He really liked how Ryan kept looking at the camera. :)

Kristen said...

How cute is Ryan!! He's trying to act soooo innocent by not looking at the dog... J and I laughed the whole time while watching this one :)

Rach said...

I know this comment is late, but I just watched the video - very adorable.