Sometimes I can't believe how fun it is to be Ryan's mom. I'm sure most moms feel this way, but I feel like each stage is cuter than the last. Earlier this week we were on our way to the dog park and I realized Ryan had no clean long pants. Luckily, he got some jeans from Aunt Susie for Christmas. The only problem was they were size 2T with no elastic in the waist. So when I put them on, they would fall down to his ankles and the pant legs were about six inches too long.
One pair of suspenders and some pant leg folding later and problem solved!

Now we are presented with a new problem. He looks like a big nerd. A cute nerd mind you, but a nerd none the less.


Here is a video of Ryan signing the Batman theme. He is really starting to get a sense of humor and he thinks it is so funny when he doesn't finish it the first time. So cute.
5 comments:
the suspenders and rolled cuffs in Pic #1 makes him look like a little boy....WHAT???? Impossible. Batman theme song? who taught him that I wonder?
It can't be helped...nerds run in the family. At least he is balancing his nerd side with his superhero side. Oh wait,same thing.
Oops.
He is so cute... Can't wait to see you guys!
Cutest. nerd. ever.
Another possible musician and wow does he have the right key at an early age! Love it! I like more than once a week for updates on this fast grower!
Post a Comment