Friday, February 5, 2010

Playing in the Rain

While children back home in Virginia are playing in two feet of snow, Ryan and I have to make due with some rain. Hey, at least we got SOME kind of precipitation! I have taken Ryan out in the rain the last few times it has rained here in Vegas. I figure if I don't take him out now, who knows the next time he will see it?! He loves it. A while back when it was raining for days on end I showed him how to splash in the puddles in the gutter. He must have remembered because he went straight for the gutters yesterday.




I'd say he had a good time! Who needs snow anyway?!

(p.s. this is the face he makes when I ask him to "give me a cheesy grin!" It's the only way I could get him to look at the camera!)

5 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

He has a fabulous cheesy grin! And you're an awesome mom to teach him how to splash in puddles. It really looks like he had a ton of fun. :) I love the rain. And yes, the snow is really comin' down here.

Angela and Mike said...

Love that smile...and I'm so glad you taught him to splash in the gutters! He does a great job. haha. Can you believe how much snow VA is getting?

Jodi said...

Looks like a lot of fun...he is sure looking like a little boy instead of a baby or toddler.

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously if that is not the cutest smile...I don't know what is!
XOXO Melanie

Konfusion with a K said...

Wow! Look at all of his teeth! Cutest smile evveerrrr