Thursday, February 11, 2010

Riddle me this...

Q: What do you get when you add one stressed out mom who has two minutes before she is supposed to be at the church for a New Beginnings program that she is in charge of, a 20 month old baby who is bored of watching his mom get ready, and a tube of chocolate brown waterproof mascara?







A:
.... and one PSYCHO stressed mom who barely had the composure to take these pictures.


Regrettably, I turned around and called Zach and got mad at him. How does that make sense? Did I mention psycho?

Sorry babe.



On a positive note, New Beginnings went off without a hitch! :) And the best part is: it's OVER!!!

9 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

I could never get mad at such a cutie grandson! He always wlll give you that cheesy grin if you ask! Enjoy these days--they grow up toooo fast!!

Empty Nester said...

Just by your "riddle me this" somehow I knew it was going to be something similar to the floor painting job... And I bet the reason New Beginnings went off without a hitch is because you are such a super person!!!!

Lindsey said...

Just laughed for 20 minutes and almost peed my pants. Thanks for that. Also, 46 days :)

Jodi said...

I laughed so hard I could hardly breathe....literally, I am wheezing! Covergirl? Yes please.

Lindsey said...

^ Like an old woman with emphysema. It was epic.

Mimi Collett said...

awwww Ry Ry! Mommy was busy! Poor Brooke. Sigh. Now that it's over though, those pictures are pretty funny, and I am not at all surprised that New Beginnings went well. You're amazing! What is your calling right now? I think Ryan should leave make up for the girls from now on. Haha. He's not that good at putting it on! :) (He looks SO cute.)

Jill said...

That's a good look for him! He seems to know right where it goes.

Way to go surviving "New Beginnings." When you were a teenager do you remember ever thinking that the adults could possibly stressed out over it?? Ahhh, perspective.

The Rollo Crew said...

I'm so sorry you were stressed out...but sadly I have experienced the same things with Kyson. He got into my liquid eyeliner and painted oh so carefully all over his face...I was only out of my bathroom for 30 seconds!
XOXO Melanie

Konfusion with a K said...

Okay I'm so sorry that you had to deal with that new beginnings nonsense and a child covered in mascara, but I cannot stop laughing... your little boy is a pistol! I'M GOING TO SEE YOU SOOON!