Last week when we went grocery shopping it was really windy. Instead of making Ryan wait in the shopping cart in the wind while I loaded the truck with the grocery bags, I let him sit in the front seat to, "drive". He. loved. it.
I had all but forgotten about last week when I went to load this week's groceries into the truck. As soon as I stopped the cart and started taking groceries out, Ryan started getting up from his seat and saying, "Drive?! Drive?!" It took me a minute to understand what he was talking about.
_______________________________________________
Is it just me, or is Ryan's "cheesy grin" turning a little scary?
7 comments:
I LOVE that cheesy grin. haha. And I love that he is all about driving every time now.
I am NOT, however, all about this stupid economy (especially stupid STUPID Vegas ecomony). We hope everything works out for you guys and are thinking of you. Life goes on right?
I LOVE that cheesy grin. haha. And I love that he is all about driving every time now.
I am NOT, however, all about this stupid economy (especially stupid STUPID Vegas ecomony). We hope everything works out for you guys and are thinking of you. Life goes on right?
Adorable, precious and happy go lucky--that is my grandson and I love his smile! Think about when he looks at these pictures in 10 or so years....Gotta love it all!
The cheesy grin is classic.
Go Ryan....just don't get hold of mommy's keys, OK?
Thinking of you on the job front. No fun. We LOVE you guys.
So so sorry about Zach's job!!! You guys are in our prayers. Good luck!
Ryan, is of course, cute as ever!
Don't you love how only the real thing will do....real steering wheels, real cell phones, real TVs, real pianos, etc. Just think. Another 14 years and he'll be wanting to drive for real!
My niece Hallie loved "driving" the car this past week, too. He's so cute in the truck!! I think it sounds like an excellent way to keep him out of trouble and you load the groceries. :)
You are in our prayers. We love you!
Aww hehe that is quite the cheesy grin. Tee hee
Post a Comment