Saturday, June 26, 2010
Door Bells, Cinderella and Buddies
One of Ryan's favorite games these days is to ring the door bell and have me answer the door. He thinks it is hilarious.
The only problem is he doesn't let me know when he is finished playing. So I shut the door and wait for him to ring the door bell again. After about 5 seconds I open the door and he is down on the sidewalk playing in the sprinklers. He's pretty quick for being under 3 feet tall.
Lately Ryan has been all about Thomas the Tank Engine movies. We had to return the 3 that we borrowed from the library today. So when he woke up from his nap requesting, "Mov Train!" (Train movie) I had to figure out an alternative. I let him look at all the kids' movies we own and pick one out. He picked Cinderella.
It worked! Looks like he is addicted to TV, not just "Thomas" and "Cars". What a relief? I don't know.
Tonight we babysat one of Ryan's best buddies, Colton. While we were back in Virignia we picked up this double stroller at a yard sale. It was a really good deal. With two kids to test it out on, we took it for a spin after dinner. Both the boys loved it.
Zach was standing behind me trying to be funny (and succeeding apparently). Ryan got a little too into the cheesiness of Zach, but atleast we caught a smile! :)
Colton got to eat dinner with us so we pulled out Ryan's old high chair. After the boys were asleep and I was cleaning up dinner I called Roxy over to help me clean up under the high chair. She was in heaven. She spotted a few extra pieces of watermelon in the seat just as I was getting ready to wipe it off. When I looked down, this is what I saw:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You babysat AND blogged...wow you are superwoman. haha. I love seeing pictures of our boys together, they are the cutest. Thanks so much for watching Colton! The double stroller looks awesome, and I love the pic of Roxy. haha.
Roxy will cheer up when #2 Son arrives and she will get double "treats". Lovely story and pictures.
So many mouths to feed! Love those cute little boys, of course. (Thanks for adding my grandbaby to your sweet family that day.) Gotta say that Roxy's puppy dog eyes are pretty appealing, too.
Dogs can be so helpful in the cleaning up food category. :) A hard thing for us at the grandparents' is trying to teach Jill to not hand her food to the dog. Sigh. He is very eager to receive it!! Colton is getting so big! How cute those two boys are. :)
Post a Comment