As I have mentioned before, Roxy waits for us to tell her, "okay!" before she will eat. Yesterday morning I put her bowl down in the kitchen while she was laying in the living room. I passed her on my way into the living room and sat down on the couch. Just as I sat down she reached her bowl. I yelled over to her from the couch, "Okay!"
Apparently that didn't count because five minutes later I walked into the kitchen and this is what I saw:

She got tired of waiting and was laying down in front of her dish full of food.

She wasn't about to eat without my go ahead. So I looked her in the face and told her once again, "Okay!"

That's all it took.
4 comments:
Oh, what a sweet doggie.
I am so impressed by your doggie's obedience and by your consistency! I can't wait to meet Roxy someday!!
Wow. If only children were that obedient!
That is amazing.
Post a Comment