Roxy's birthday is in July. July 26th? 27th? I don't know. I don't feel bad not knowing the exact date, she is a dog after all. She has been kind of annoying me lately. I thought she might be bored. So on Friday I decided to get her an early birthday present:

She loved it. Unfortunately, after one game of tug of war it was torn to shreds. Did I mention I spent 15 dollars on that toy? Seeing as it was marketed as a "tug of war toy", I returned the remnants to the store on Saturday and we picked out a different one. We'll see how long it lasts.
That was a long, boring story just to explain one picture. Sorry.

On Saturday evening we went to Town Square. It was really fun. They had a great kids' park that Ryan played in and Zach and I each bought a shirt from the Gap. Ryan enjoyed spending time with Zach. (so did I.)

After playing and shopping and walking we got some ice cream. It was delicious. We went to Dairy Queen. Did you know it is $4.99 for a blizzard?! That is crazy to me. We just bought one a shared.

Ryan got his first fat lip in nursery today. It just got bigger and bigger. I think it looks hilarious.

And this is quite possibly my favorite picture of all time. I don't know why he made that face, but the timing was perfect.
Hope you had a good weekend!
4 comments:
I want to know who gave him the fat lip. Was it Crystal? Don't tell me if it was Clara. I don't need that on my conscience.
Happy Birthday Roxy! Who is such a well-behaved dog. Love the "fat lip"! And I am so glad you said "first"......
The last picture of Ryan is hilarious. Can you say "Deer in the headlights"? Pathetic but hilarious at the same time.
So we definitely need more details about how Ryan got this fat lip. This "first" fat lip of many . . . (?) :) You can't leave us hangin' like that!!
And that is ridiculous for a tug-of-war toy to fall apart from tug of war that quickly. I'm glad you returned it!
Post a Comment