Friday, August 13, 2010

If you want a mess, buy your kid a stool.

Ryan wandered downstairs while I was re-caulking the shower. When I came downstairs to see what he was doing, this is what I found. He had taken his stool out of the bathroom and was exploring my junk drawers. At least he's resourceful!




5 comments:

Jodi said...

The boy can problem solve. Watch out! Nothing is safe. Time to batten down the hatches. Love the cheesy grin...who can get mad at that?

Mimi Collett said...

He looks so cute and happy! Sigh. Jill can reach almost all of our drawers WITHOUT a stool.

Empty Nester said...

I hope he never changes!!! And keeps that grin!!!

The Rollo Crew said...

How could you ever say no to that cute smile...melts your heart and makes me laugh every single time!!
XOXO Melanie

Jill said...

What a resourceful little guy! Put a lock on the knife drawer!