He's got a name! :) James was my Grandpa Wheeler's name and it is also Zach's dad's middle name. Two of the most awesome men we know.

He has a little bit of a newborn rash on his face. It should go away in the next couple days. No big deal.

Ryan is wearing one of the hospital newborn hats to be like Brady. He is so excited to be a big brother!
7 comments:
I still can't get over how amazing you look in that hospital gown!
I think I am in love too! He is adorable and small! We are so happy and excited for you all!
We love the pictures!! We are anxious to meet the new little one in person. Great name and great genes! You are awesome parents!
I love the name! Why do we have to wear hospital gowns? I am going to bring my own stuff and see what they say this time around. Congrats again!
I just can't get enough of him! I really want to meet him but am trying to give you your space. That and I'm babysitting 3 GIRLS all this week. ugh. Hard.
Brady is adorable and so is Ryan. What a perfect little family!
CONGRATS!! Brady sure is a cutie and Ryan is going to one fabulous big brother! Congrats again to your sweet family!
You have the cutest family!! Love you guys and glad everything went well...
p.s. you know you want to steal a hospital gown to wear at home...
Post a Comment