haha love the diaper shot. So is Ryan potty trained? I can't remember. And I can't tell from the photo if he is in undies or a diaper. My friends here vary greatly in their potty training opinions, and it seems like whatever is best for mommy is the best. One friend starts around 18 months, and the other doesn't even begin until 3 years old. The rest all fall in between. I'm really dreading diapering Jill and this baby though, so I'm thinking about trying on the earlier side . . . We'll see how that goes.
4 comments:
haha love the diaper shot. So is Ryan potty trained? I can't remember. And I can't tell from the photo if he is in undies or a diaper. My friends here vary greatly in their potty training opinions, and it seems like whatever is best for mommy is the best. One friend starts around 18 months, and the other doesn't even begin until 3 years old. The rest all fall in between. I'm really dreading diapering Jill and this baby though, so I'm thinking about trying on the earlier side . . . We'll see how that goes.
CUTE PICTURES!
And I love the new banner.
I love the last picture! too cute! I would love to get those two in front of my camera sometime! too fun :)
Cute, cute, cute. Keep 'em coming.
Oh goodness what a doll he is, Brooke! So adorable...
Post a Comment