You're welcome, Mom. :)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
10.26.10 in Pictures
These pictures are in reverse order of our day. I just took the one below. Roxy was trying to sneak a lick, but Brady was moving his hands too fast.
Brady and I were napping on the couch when Ryan woke up crying from his nap. I had to carefully transition Brady off of me and onto the couch. Success! He kept napping for another 20 minutes!
Ryan and I went on a walk around the neighborhood. Lots of people have decorated for Halloween and we had fun pointing out all the pumpkins. We came to a yard that had huge spiders everywhere. I thought Ryan might be scared (they were as big as he is). Instead he started singing The Eensy Weensy Spider complete with hand movements. It was so cute. At another house there was a big banner that read HAPPY HALLOWEEN. I asked Ryan what letters he could see. He walked into the middle of the yard and looked at the banner and sang his ABCs. Then he turned around and walked away. He especially liked the yard that had a slight hill. He ran down the hill about ten times and then laid down in the grass (picture below.)
I wanted to catch Brady smiling this morning. Ryan wanted to be in the picture. I asked him to smile and this is the face he made. I decided to take another picture hoping for a less-drunk look.
This is what I got. Apparently I can't get either of my kids' smiles on camera.
And just because he is soooo cute:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how I miss and love these boys. Your walk sounds so fun. It is wonderful how wonderful the world is to a two year old. Sounds like life was good to you today. I am so glad.
and he looks happy...is he keeping up with his new improvements? I hope so. AND you went on a successful walk! Way to go. I want to take Colton to see the spiders, I wonder what his reaction will be.
Here's hoping the spider walk is still up when I am out there. Thanks for the stories and the photo....I've missed your blogging but I totally understand!
That sounds like a really fun walk! I wish Jill and I could have been there with you! And congrats on Brady continuing to sleep for a bit. You smooth operator! :)
Post a Comment