
I have no time to post. I was going to do an involved Anniversary post for Zach. It's been 5 years today. But I only got this picture loaded before a certain one month old needed my attention again. This picture was taken at Ryan's big brother party a couple weeks ago. (Brady was three weeks old). A post on that to come.
Highlight of the day- Brady's first smile! It was awesome. The first 4 weeks have been challenging to say the least. Let's just say I cry when I am tired and I have been REALLY tired these past few weeks... That smile is just what I needed today. :)
7 comments:
Fatigue=tears for me too. I bawled every day for the first month...I bet you are almost out of the "Eating every 2 hours phase". I mean, babies can't eat every 2 hours for forever right? You are doing a great job by the way.
Happy anniversary!
I'm so glad you mentioned the crying. I cry when I'm tired and the constant feeding into the early morning just makes me cry. Aaron kept asking me if I had postpartumm but I thought it was probably normal since I was still functioning and taking care of Aidan. You have confirmed my theory.
Oh the exhaustion! No one ever tells you how hard it is with two kids. I think it is a lot harder the second time around. All I want is sleep, and I can't just sleep when my lil Noah is asleep because there's still Reese to take care of and who won't let me close my eyes for even a second. I am at two months now and it is a lot better. You can do it! Jake had a day off of work on Monday and all I said I wanted to do was go somewhere and sleep. It's worth it though!
Aren't baby smiles the best!
hang in there! Trust me it gets better! :) Second time around is tough ;) You want to take a nap with the baby does, but you might not have a house when you wake up. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call. Happy anniversary!
Oh, Brooke, I get tired just thinking about it. There is no exhaustion like new baby exhaustion. I used to lie in bed and think of how much money I would pay for ten more minutes of sleep....(it was a lot $$$$$). It will pass, and things will settle down, but it's still hard RIGHT NOW. Congratulations, though, on your anniversary and on Brady's first smiles. Those smiles might be just enough to carry you through! You shall overcome!!!
Great picture, by the way! No pretense here! (And those are seriously beautiful children.)
That's so cool that Ryan had a big brother party. What a great idea! And yay for baby smiles.
And there's no shame in crying!! :) You can do it, girl!
Post a Comment