My friend gave me matching outfits for the boys at my baby shower for Brady. I was so excited for Brady to get here and get big enough to wear his so I could take pictures.

It's a good thing I tried it on him today. He has almost outgrown it!

I've decided two month olds are much easier to take pictures of than two year olds. After the first two pictures, Ryan refused to look at the camera. Actually, he would smile and look at the camera until the last second and then turn to look at Brady. Nice.

It was super frustrating. But I decided to just go with it.

Brady was being much more cooperative. He would smile everytime I said "Cheeeeeese!" Genius baby, you say? I think so too.


Ryan got sick of the pictures after 1 minute, so I had to bribe him with candy to hold Brady's hand. This was as close as he would sit to Brady. Little stinker,

I love Brady's face in the above picture. Like he's saying, "Ryan just do what she says and it will all be over faster!"

He is so cute when he smiles!


These pictures almost make me think all those night wakings and mid-Wal Mart freak outs are worth it... almost.
:)
6 comments:
I LOVE these pictures. They look so cute together. this is WHY we have babies and have multiple babies...to put them in matching outfits and take pictures! haha. I love the Brady smiles and Ryan battles. I think you got some good ones for sure?
no no no, I didn't mean the question mark at the end...that was a statement "I think you got some good ones for sure." haha whoops
awww those are super cute pictures. Definitely worth the candy bribe! :)
Great pictures. The boys look so cute. Sooooooo CUTE! I hope I got my point across :) Keep smiling!
Oh yeah...L love the new banner. You really need to post the old banner picture next to the new banner picture to remind yourself what a difference a few weeks can make!
SO CUTE!! The pictures turned out awesome!
XOXO Melanie
Post a Comment