
I decorated for Christmas on Saturday. It was an all day affair. And I am still not done. The Christmas tree still needs to be decorated. I love Christmas. The End.

I found this hat in with my decorations. You may remember it on
the owl from last year. Turns out, it looks way cuter on Brady.

Maybe I will feature some of my decorations each day again on my blog in a few weeks. It seems a little premature to do it before Thanksgiving. So stay tuned!
5 comments:
That second picture of Brady is almost like he is saying...TAKE THAT HAT OFF ME. I adore the picture of Ryan up in the nook!
REALLY brooke? Premature? Are you hinting something about MY christmas blog I did a week ago? haha. I think I'm offended :)
I LOVE Ryan in the little cove above the TV. I also LOVE Brady in the Santa hat. Very fun. Isn't Christmas the best?
haha, Angela! I wasn't even thinking about that! I wanted to do "Christmasy Things" posts everyday up until Christmas day and I simply don't have that many decorations!!!
I LOVED your post! It inspired me to decorate! :)
The nook looks fantastic! I say go for it! (With the Christmas decoration posts) I love seeing how you've decorated. And the hat does look WAY cute on Brady!!
Santa baby! So cute.
Post a Comment