... well too bad. I woke up this morning and thought, "Oh crap, what have I set myself up for?" To be quite honest I hadn't thought about what my 12th day would be. I don't feel like uploading new photos and I have a hungry Roxy whining at me and a tired baby screaming from the couch, so this is gonna have to suffice.
Ryan discovered the jumper again when I got it out for Brady the other day. When I put Brady in it he immediately banged his head on the toys in front and started bawling. So Ryan took a turn and loved it. I don't know if he will ever grow out of his jumper love. Not surprisingly, he complained of a stomach ache after this video was taken.
And that's it. The 12th day. I am off to feed a dog, put a baby to bed and play with my two year old. It is sure to be an excellent Christmas Eve and I can't wait for Santa to come tonight! :)
Merry Christmas!!!
p.s. Brady is screaming on the couch and Ryan just said, "Mommy feed him NOW!" haha.
2 comments:
I have loved your 12 days of Christmas posts. Thanks so much for taking the time to write, especially during such a busy time. See you soon :)
Love the pink hat. :) That's funny that Ryan told you to feed Brady. He knows what his brother needs! Ahhh, the jumper days. I remember how much Ryan loved that old thing.
Post a Comment