Today is the last Sunday before Christmas. You can bet we dressed Ryan in red and green. He was pretty excited about it. Aunt Debbie knit (knitted?) Ryan that cute green sweater. How cool is that?

He wore shoes to church.
This is his "tada!" pose that Zach had him do. His hair looks wierd in this picture.


We put Brady in the jumper for the first time last night and he seems to like it. He has no idea what he is supposed to do yet, but he will smile and talk while he is hanging out in it. He wore the same outfit Ryan wore for his first Christmas. It is a 9 mo. size. It is a little big on him. But not
that big. I think Brady's
giantness rivals Ryan's at this age.
On Saturday we went to the park and totally underestimated how cold it was going to be. It had rained the night before and it was 9am. I tried to bundle Brady as best I could.

And yes, that's a burp cloth on his head.
3 comments:
I loved knitting the vest(s) and love love love the picture!!!
Good work Aunt Deb. Ryan looks downright dapper!
Aww Ryan looks so grown up and cute! And haha I LOVE the Brady picture. :)
Post a Comment