Thursday, January 20, 2011
A New Year in St. George
We went to St. George for New Years. It was great. We love spending time together as a family and just relaxing there. It really is the perfect get away. (Thanks Pops and Grammy Pam!)
Both Brady and Ryan enjoyed the jumperoo! Brady's head control has improved so much over the past couple weeks. It is so fun to see him growing up and turning into a happy little baby!
It was cold in St. George over the New Year so we bought Brady a little winter hat. Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter...
Ryan managed to get stuck in a basket behind the couch. We were sitting on the couch watching TV when all of a sudden we hear this little voice saying, "Mom, help meeee! Help meee!" He is at such a fun age. He is always entertaining us.
Brady went swimming for the first time. We went to the Washington County community center to swim.
Ryan was thrilled to be there. It was his third time going swimming there and he was excited to go down the water slides again. I had to hold his head in this picture because he couldn't take his eyes off the pool.
Proof that Brady actually got in the water.
Brady was so good at the pool. He was a little in shock I think. He didn't cry once. But after about twenty minutes he started shivering so I sat out with him while Zach and Ryan kept playing.
Ryan was in heaven. It is a really cool pool and if you go in the evenings you pretty much have the whole place to yourself.
We also went to an awesome park just about a mile away from Doug and Pam's house. Like I said, it was cold. So we made sure to bundle Brady up.
We had a fantastic trip and it was the perfect way to kick off the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am impressed - just the thought of getting in a swmming suit makes me sick! You look REALLY GREAT!
I've been wondering about you guys. Thanks for the fabulous post...especially the picture of Ryan stuck in the basket...that one is going to come back and haunt him!!!!!
That first picture of Brady is SO STINKIN' CUTE! I can't wait for Daniel to get some meat on his bones. I am so afraid of breaking him or something right now. Tiny newborns are just so fragile.
And that community center has a really cool pool! Wow.
I'm glad you had a nice vacation. :) Brady might need that hat if it keeps randomly snowing in LV.
What a fun new year! Everything from swimming to bundling up for the cold. Love all the smiles!
Post a Comment