This video makes me laugh.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Earning her Keep
This morning Brady was laying on the floor kicking around and Roxy decided to join him. She started out with her head resting against the couch and just kept moving it closer and closer to Brady. He was quite literally kicking her in the face and she loved it. She is so patient with my boys. The perfect dog for our family. (Remind me of this the next time I spend an afternoon letting her outside only to have her bark at the door 30 seconds later and then repeat it a dozen or so times. It drives me CRAAAAZY!)
As time went on, Roxy just kept scooting closer and closer until she was right between Brady's legs. It looked like he was riding her. Someday, Roxy girl, someday...


This video makes me laugh.
This video makes me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is an AWESOME dog. and a SUPER cute baby too!
That's just what dogs are meant to be as pets - cute, cuddly gluttons for punishment.
Okay, so Roxy definitely gets "Best Dog of the year" award. I can't believe she laid there voluntarily and seemed to love it. And I am guessing Roxy would nominate Brady as "Best Master under the age of one" for his great head massages! Good dog. Good boy.
I feel exactly that way about our cat. I came in the room yesterday to find Jill lying completely on top of the poor guy. And he wasn't scratching or biting. Just waiting for her to move.
Post a Comment