Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

There's a lot of love going on around here as of late.

I left Brady on a blanket with some toys last week while I was making Ryan lunch. When I looked back in the front room, this is what I saw. I just love seeing my boys love each other. They are going to be the best little buddies.

Ryan loves popcorn. He requested it for breakfast this morning. It's a holiday, so, why not?

Brady and Ryan (and Zach and Brooke too!) love their Grammy Pam. She came to Las Vegas for a quick visit and it was so neat to see Ryan pick up right where they left off. His new favorite game is the tickle bug thanks to Grammy.


Ryan (and Brady, Zach and Brooke!) loves his Grandma Jodi. She sent him a Valentine in the mail and I let him open it this morning. The video below is of Ryan opening his Valentine. I love the very end when he thinks I am video chatting with Grandma Jodi and he "wants to see her." We are all eagerly anticipating her next visit in March! We can hardly wait!



Ryan was convinced that the 3D fish on the front of the card were stickers. So we peeled them off and he wore them on his head and hand all day long. He even had the fish sticker on his forehead when he freaked out and cried at Target this afternoon while trying to get Zach a present. It was too close to nap time apparently. Lesson learned.


I finally figured out how to get Ryan to smile like a normal kid. This is him "showing me his teeth." Works like a charm.

*Happy Love Day!*

4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

He gets that popcorn love from the Wong side of the family......

Jodi said...

We are feeling the love all the way back to Virginia. I think Grandma Jodi better send stickers along with cards from now on! Thanks for the great post.

Mimi Collett said...

Oh man, Jill loves popcorn recently, too. And there is nothing more rewarding, satisfying, and wonderful than to see Jill loving on Daniel. Yay for sibling love!!

Rach said...

That is so cool that your boys love each other and are such good buddies. Can't wait for James to meet his cute cousins. And Ryan does have very cute teeth :)