Monday, February 7, 2011

Let It Be Known

I slept for 8 uninterrupted hours last night. (First time in 5 months!) I went to bed when I wanted and woke up when I wanted. When I woke up I had time to get dressed, do my make up for the day, eat breakfast and I am now blogging. I haven't heard from either of the boys yet. I think I could still be dreaming...

This is a big deal.



6 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah for sleep! It makes you feel human again :)

Empty Nester said...

Hooray!!!! Hooray!!! I hope this happens more and more as the week goes on. I can not believe how big Brady is getting!! And Ryan looks like a little man!!!!

Holly said...

That is SUPER exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you. You must have been amazed to wake up on your own. I hope it continues. Also hope the boys woke up well rested and happy. Congratulations!

Mimi Collett said...

That is wonderful!!!

Two nights ago, Jeff and I gave Daniel a bath right before bed, and Daniel slept for just over four hours straight! Of course that was with Jeff holding him, but hey! I won't complain. :)

Jill said...

Hurray! More of this, please! Nothing more humanizing than a good night's sleep. The pictures are adorable, BTW.