Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rice Cereal

So innocent and unsuspecting...

Yep, there is is.

Yuck!

He had to cheese it up for the camera between bites.

There it is again.

Brady is not a fan of solid food. It's a lot different from Ryan. He loved baby food. He had his little baby-bird mouth open and ready for more faster than I could dish it out. Not so with Brady. The only way to get the food in his mouth is to sneak it in and then he looks very distressed and offended about it. Maybe he will just go straight to Cheerios in a few months. We'll see.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brady gets my vote for "World's cutest baby", although I don't think Gerber will sign him on for product endorsement! And have you tasted rice cereal lately? I agree...yuck!

Jodi said...

That last comment was from me....long story.

Empty Nester said...

If he thinks Rice Cereal is bad, how is he going to fill about strained spinach.....I want a picture of that!

Mimi Collett said...

hahaha love it!! Poor Brady. Her just wants more mommy!! :)