Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby and a Box






Thanks for the Easter package Grandma! The bunnies were great and all, but the box! Now THAT was entertainment!



*Speaking of boxes... Do you have any ideas of where we could get some moving boxes?

8 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Oh my goodness. Brady is SO adorable in all these pictures of him. Is he just smiling ALL the time, or is just sometimes and you're really good at capturing it on camera? He seriously makes me just want to take him home.

And yes. Boxes are way fun. I honestly wonder sometimes why we ever even buy them actual toys. They seem to turn everything around them into a toy!

Empty Nester said...

I know that we saved quite a few boxes in St. George...in the garage kinda in a niche near the door into the laundry area. (broke down but easily taped back into shape). Check with Grammy Pammy, hopefully they are still there! It'll be a start!

Empty Nester said...

P.S. These pictures really brought a big smile to my face!!!! he's infectious!!!!!

Jodi said...

Well, if you find a big enough box you can just put Ryan and Brady inside and send them to me!

Holly said...

Oh he is so cute! We can't wait to have you guys so close!

linds said...

I apparently missed something. Where are you moving and when? Brady is super cute!

Angela and Mike said...

we call hospitals and ask to be transferred to the receiving dept. They have TONS of boxes and will hold some for you instead of just throwing them away. I've done 4 moves with hospital boxes :)

Oh, and brady is SO cute!

Konfusion with a K said...

Do you guys have a home depot close by? When I was moving, my friend told me that she got her boxes there and they were like super super cheap and really sturdy. This was of course after I had purchased boxes from Staples. Not my most brilliant moment. Sigh