Sunday, April 24, 2011

We went to St. George in April

And I took pictures! Shocker, I know.

We rode on Pops' boat.

Held on tight to Cousin Logan on the dock.


Got new pajamas from Grammy Pam.

Played in the mall on a rainy, cold day.

Brady watched from his stroller.

Got to see Uncle Rod and Aunt Mary.

Bathed chubby babies in the kitchen.

Other than the fact that Brady cried 99.9% of the time, it was a great trip! We can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Aww. Looks like a fun trip! Sorry about the tears. :( But at least there were family members around to take some of the brunt of holding a crying baby. Yay for cousins!

Jodi said...

What a fun, fun, time! Hopefully, worth the baby tears.

Rach said...

Brady's rolls are impressive. I am jealous on behalf of J. And he looks deceptively happy in all the photos.