Ha ha!! I'm so glad you blogged about this so you can remember it years down the road. Kids are hilarious.
Haha. Smart boy! I wouldn't want to swim in a pool with pee either. When I first saw the title of your post I thought it might be about Kool-Aid. :)I LOVE his new side bar picture!
lol! What a cutie!!!!
haha, I love this. Such a great conversation. Ryan is so smart. I wouldn't want a pool of pee either!
He must think his mom is crazy. A pee pool is just gross! Silly mom.
Now that made me burst out laughing. Just what I needed after a long long day.
It must feel like summer in Vegas!! Time to enjoy many pool days??
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ha ha!! I'm so glad you blogged about this so you can remember it years down the road. Kids are hilarious.
Haha. Smart boy! I wouldn't want to swim in a pool with pee either.
When I first saw the title of your post I thought it might be about Kool-Aid. :)
I LOVE his new side bar picture!
lol! What a cutie!!!!
haha, I love this. Such a great conversation. Ryan is so smart. I wouldn't want a pool of pee either!
He must think his mom is crazy. A pee pool is just gross! Silly mom.
Now that made me burst out laughing. Just what I needed after a long long day.
It must feel like summer in Vegas!! Time to enjoy many pool days??
Post a Comment