this is amazing! the girls i nanny her poor head flops everywhere! i love it!
This is my favorite. You are a genius.
hahaha awesome
Great idea! I'm going to have to remember this one for our road trip later this summer!
ok...all your blogs are great..but this one made me laugh out loud!!!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! (And so smart!) I still find it ironic that you guys were in Utah the exact time we were in Vegas. Too funny. Will WILL catch up at some point! :)
Hmm, I need one of those for me...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
this is amazing! the girls i nanny her poor head flops everywhere! i love it!
This is my favorite. You are a genius.
hahaha awesome
Great idea! I'm going to have to remember this one for our road trip later this summer!
ok...all your blogs are great..but this one made me laugh out loud!!!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! (And so smart!) I still find it ironic that you guys were in Utah the exact time we were in Vegas. Too funny. Will WILL catch up at some point! :)
Hmm, I need one of those for me...
Post a Comment