Monday, June 6, 2011

Ryan's Birthday- Thank you grandmas!

When we got home from St. George on Sunday night Ryan had more presents waiting for him! Grandma Jodi got him a wagon and we put Zach to work putting it together right away.

Zach and I gave him a couple more Thomas tracks to go with the ones he already has. The tracks now officially take up my WHOLE front room. I can't wait for a basement.


The glare on Ryan's glasses ruin all my pictures these days. Any photo tips on how to decrease the glare would be appreciated. :)

His glasses bothered me so much in the last picture that I just had him take them off. But mysteriously, any trace of a normal smile left with the glasses. Can't win 'em all I guess.

Grammy Pam got Ryan a Thomas roller backpack. I had Ryan try it on and he said, "I can wear it when I go to school!" Then I had him roll it and he said, "I can take it to the airport!" Needless to say, we've already got big plans for this little backpack.

Grammy also got Ryan this awesome new car mat. The last one we had was plastic and it was falling apart. This one is the real deal and should be around for a while.

As soon as Zach finished the wagon, it was time for a wagon ride! I knew Ryan would be really excited but Brady was almost more excited than Ryan was! He felt like such a big boy.

They were cracking each other up drinking out of their sippy cups at the same time.

First wagon ride of the season= SUCCESS!

We have used the wagon at least once a day every day so far this week. The boys love it!

***Thank you Grandma Jodi!

***Thank you Grammy Pam!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You are most welcome. Nothing makes a grandma happier than seeing her grandchildren wearing happy smiles. I am pretty happy right now.

Mimi Collett said...

What an awesome wagon!!