Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brady's Cake

On Wednesday the 14th (Happy Birthday to my brother, Chirs!) we finally made a cake for Brady. Ryan helped me and loved every second of it. He has a slight obsession with anything birthday related and making a birthday cake for his little brother was right up his alley.

Here is the finished product. Nothing fancy. Just yellow cake, chocolate frosting and sprinkles. That one lonely candle on top is so cute. But not as cute as....

Brady shoving his face with cake! He did not hesitate one bit. He knew just what to do.
And he loved every second of it. Once he was done, however, he was sick of pictures and ready to go play with his new toys. (see pic below)
Happy Birthday Brady bear! I'm glad you were born!

2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Simple it may be, that's a beautiful birthday cake. And oh I how I love his curls!

Jodi said...

Ryan looks filled with joy in that first picture. Brady looks pretty happy too! Yellow cake with chocolate frosting is my favorite!