Here is the before picture. I love me some curls!

And after! All boy.
I gave Brady his first lollipop while I was cutting his hair and it did the trick. He was great through the whole cut- even when I had to use scissors for the sides.
Here are some after pictures. He was so tired- I couldn't get a smile out of him. Either that, or the curls were the source of all his smiles and cuteness for pictures! Ah! What have I done!?
Also, I am so not okay with his looking like a little boy rather than a baby. He was supposed to stay a baby at least until Zach finished his MBA! This could be problematic.See Ryan's first haircut by clicking here.
6 comments:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
And what a difference a haircut makes. Wow! If Daniel is anything like Jill, I probably still have a YEAR before I have to cut his hair. :( We don't seem to get precious curls in our family though.
Who is that little boy!? He looks so handsome, but very grown up.
OH MY GOODNESS he looks so so cute. Great job Brooke. And I sure do hope that his curls were not the source for all his smiles :) haha
!!!!!! For the first time I see some resemblance to Ryan.
You did a fabulous job!!! And he looks so much older now! Always a sad moment--to watch your baby turn into a little boy. :(
He looks adorable!
Post a Comment