Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mistaken Identity

Ryan was wired after our Superbowl get together so we let him stay up to watch a little bit of "The Voice" that aired right after the big game. As the first contestant took the stage Ryan said in excitment, "Look! it's Khut!" I didn't understand what he was saying so he repeated himself again and again. "It's Khut! It's Khut!"


After Ryan repeating himself about ten times it finally dawned on me what he was saying. He was saying, "It's Curt!" As in our friend, Curt Smith.

Haha. Apparently when you are three it really doesn't matter if you're black or white... just if you have hair or not.

5 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Awesome. :)

Holly said...

Oh my goodness--that is hilarious!!! I'm going to text Curt right now to have him look at this post. So funny! :) P.S. Thanks so much for having us over last night, and I'm so sorry we had to leave early!

Jodi said...

Truly adorable!

Empty Nester said...

hahaha....Ryan is the entertainer!! Made my Monday evening with this post!

Konfusion with a K said...

BEST ever!!!!