
We went with a group of MBAs so there were a lot of kids. Unfortunately, no one under the age of three could actually go up the hill- so Brady and I stayed at the bottom for the first run and Brittany was nice enough to keep Brady with her during the second run (and potty break #1) so I could go with Ryan and Zach. Ryan ended up loving it and has requested to go tubing for his birthday in June. We're working on it.
After the second run we took a second potty break and Brady and I camped out in the lodge and had hot chocolate (Down-graded to warm after all the snow we put in it) while Zach and Ryan went back out to squeeze in one more run down the hill. It was crazy and cold but we had fun! Thanks for going with us Aaron and Brittany!
2 comments:
haha love your comment on your first picture. Definitely winter wonderland!
That's so fun that the Poultons got to go!! And that definitely made it easier (to have another family there) to switch off the tubing trips. Bummer about the three year old rule. Was it dumb, or after going down did it seem like a good idea?
And yeah. Haha yay for potty breaks in all that snow gear!
Jill hasn't had a reason this whole winter to wear her snow pants. :(
And I bet Brady loved putting snow in the hot chocolate.
I know what work that represents, when I see a little family all bundled up. Way to go, and I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment