This is her just arriving. At first she just sees the birthday banner and is surprised, then Ryan pops out and yells, "Surprise!" and then everyone jumps out. Her reaction was awesome.
This is your standard birthday cake video. Notice how badly Brady wants to touch the fire on the candles. haha.
My mom bought Lindsey a Wii for her birthday. Lindsey had no idea. She mentioned it in an email as a "know I'll never get it but I'll throw this out there" item on her birthday wish list. It was so fun to watch her open it in person!
This is your standard birthday cake video. Notice how badly Brady wants to touch the fire on the candles. haha.
Happy Birthday Lindsey! We love you!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting the birthday videos. Next best thing to being there. You pulled off a great surprise!
Love how cute Ryan is. Just after Lindsey opens the gift you can hear him say "what is it?". I don't think he ever knows, but goes along with the excitement anyway. And Brady, the fire handler, is adorable.
Love those boys.
Brady's little tippy toe dance trying to get the cake is pretty cute.
(And I know this wasn't the purpose of the videos, but since I've never seen it before, I just have to say that your house is beautiful!!)
I love that pink and white polka dot wrapping paper.
It is so cool that you and both of your sisters are out West right now.
I loved how Lindsay just had to make sure no one was playing a trick and had to check inside the Wii box to be sure...hahahahahha
Post a Comment