He loved sitting up on this tractor.
The boys were thrilled to ride on the tractor pulled wagon ride. This picture doesn't accurately portray the excitement of the event- I think the ride was over and they were bugged that we were making them sit still.
Ryan and Tucker "driving" the big tractor. What is it with little boys and steering wheels?!
We saw the most adorable little baby pigs.
Again trying to capture the fun that was the wagon ride. Fail. I'm trying to play it cool while Brady flings himself out of my arms. "This ride is over lady, let me down!" Ryan looks like he is about to cry. Ha.

2 comments:
I love your re-cap way better than mine. :)
lol love the last picture. I have some family pictures like that. One that I especially like is from the zoo, where I swear Jill and Daniel had an awesome time. If only the photo showed it . . . :)
Post a Comment