We met up with the men after they went fishing for some quality kid time on Pops' boat. It was fun- despite the look on Brady's face.
Pops even let the little boys each have a turn driving the boat. They loved it.
We pulled up to beach area and let the boys get out and splash in the water. No one had swimming suits but that didn't slow them down!
![]() |
| Brady did a little fishing, |
![]() |
| and some beach dancing/clapping, |
![]() |
| and some more fishing. |
Ryan loved it. He was pretty good too! He made contact with pretty much every swing and took it VERY seriously.
Ryan loved the driving range and we even moved up to the putting green to practice with everyone while they waited for their turn at the first tee box. Ryan was pretty offended when they all left and I informed him that he was, in fact, not going with them. He is excited to get older so he can go real golfing with his dad.
Ryan got to go to the Brigham City Temple open house with Zach's sister and has been really in to temples ever since. Something I am loving right now! On Sunday we went to the St. George temple grounds. We visited the visitor's center and walked around. It was really hot, but I think the boys enjoyed it.
On Monday morning we went out to breakfast together and then hit the road to get home. We wanted to get back to Orem in enough time to get ready for Ryan's first day of preschool the next day!











1 comment:
Thanks for leaving a comment! I love when I get to add a blog to my list! It gives me something to do when I'm bored. So I'm officially going to blog stock you now!
Post a Comment