Zach and I celebrated our 7th anniversary today! A lot has changed since that October day in 2005. And yet here we are- in Utah, going to BYU. Ha. Here's to even more changes to come and another year of being awesome!
We got to celebrate with both my sisters! We had dinner with Anne, Lindsey and Rick. It was great. Lindsey even agreed to watch the boys this Thursday so Zach and I can go on a belated anniversary date.She is the greatest. We loved having Anne here for the weekend and were all sad to see her go!
I can honestly say that 7 years later, I love Zach even more today than the day I married him!
6 comments:
Congratulations!! :)
And how fun to have your sisters there.
7 years! Time flies. Just wanted to congratulate you both. You are an awesome team. So proud of all you have accomplished and will accomplish in the future. Love you!
...and can I just add that I love seeing Brady attached to you in the first picture? That boy is never far away :) Just sayin....
Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so sorry I forgot to text you yesterday to say that! We would also love to babysit if/when you want to go out to celebrate some more. :) P.S. I think you both look even better than you did 7 years ago!!!
And of course I was signed in as Curt. Whoops.
Indeed you two are awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment