Monday, October 22, 2012

A Conversation with Ryan

Ryan: "Mom, I wish you were still a kid."
Mom: "You do? Why?"
Ryan: "Because it would be fun! I wish all the grown ups were kids."
Mom: "That would be so much fun. But who would be the moms and dads to take care of us?"
Ryan: ... (thinking to himself)...  "The grandmas could do it!"


Ryan as Gold Ranger- his super hero pose.

4 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

He is a fantastic superhero.

So is he saying that you're no fun right now? Was this after being disciplined? :) tee hee I think you're a really fun mom.

And that is an excellent plan, except I think the grandmas want to have fun, too!!

Empty Nester said...

I'm with Ryan on this one!!!!

Holly said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great plan to me! :)

Mom & Dad said...

What a Power Man and Power Thinker!! Love him bunches!