Baby #3 is coming March 2013!
We are so excited.
We'll find out if unborn Bellows is a boy or a girl in three short weeks on October 25th. I can honestly say I would be thrilled with either. With Brady I was hoping for a girl, but I now know how awesome brothers can be and would be so, so happy to add another little boy to our family. And it goes without saying that a girl would be so, so exciting! (Although I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a girl at this point)!
I've started feeling the baby kick more regularly this week which is my favorite part of being pregnant. I have had the opportunity to experience a lot of the worst parts of being pregnant up to this point so feeling those little kicks comes just in time.
We told Ryan the day we found out we were pregnant and he was SO excited. It was really cute and totally unexpected. Zach asked Ryan what we should name this baby and he said without hesitation, "Brady." Of course. What else would you name a baby?
The boys came with me this week to my appointment and the doctor let Ryan help find the heartbeat. He loved it. When he heard the heartbeat his eyes lit up and he said, "It's so fast!" It is so fun to have him "get" it this time around.
Ah! I can't wait for March!

12 comments:
Ah!!! This is the best news :) I am so excited for you. Now I have something to look forward to in the next few weeks for the gender! You make the best boys, but a girl could be fun. It's a win win! Wish I could be closer.
Congrats!
Congratulations!
Oh, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to get together and congratulate you in person :-)
Congrats!! Are you moving to Arkansas after graduation?
I am so excited for you!! And so happy to be pregnant with you! (Insert my usual lamentation about being too far away.) It is crazy how fast pregnancies fly by now. (At least mine have.) I was thinking today about how the next time I'll see you, we'll both have new babies!!
And I laughed at Ryan's comment. Of course Brady is the perfect name for a baby!!
And actually, I read something recently (a true story but from like the forties) where every son in the family was named Joseph and they apparently didn't find that confusing. And they actually called them Joseph (instead of a nickname or middle name). Calling them to dinner sure was faster than going through the whole roll call list . . . And ha. The mom probably never called them the wrong name (unless she used the name of the one daughter).
I was thrilled when Pam told me the news...I can hardly wait to find out the gender and meet the latest addition to your wonderful family!!!!
Yay!!! So exciting!!! Totally random, Tucker was talking about when we have another baby in our family (no, not yet), and he says he wants to name him "Batman". Curt loves it! :) That's so fun that Ryan is so excited about it. Maybe that means he'll be a really good helper! So excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations! You are a wonderful mom, and that will be one lucky, loved baby! Hope you are feeling better every day.
Needless to say I am very excited about this!
Congrats!!
congrats! hope you are feeling better and enjoying the fun times of pregnancy :)
Post a Comment